Thursday, May 10, 2007


Hi everyone,

We are Terry (on the left) and Cathy (on the right).
We are posting together as clueless bloggers, and since we're at school we are getting some much needed tech help.

We are both married with grown families and are blessed to be grandmas too.

We were teachers in the past and now we work together at a school for behavioral disordered students from the Chicago area. At the school our time is spent with development, fund raising and the boards of trustees and advisors. But our favorite job to share is running the "Girls Club", which meets twice monthly.

We are very excited about this opportunity to visit Tanzania to lend a hand at Peace House Secondary School, and are eager to meet our fellow travelers.

4 comments:

Milagros said...

Sooo, I guess I'm inaugurating your comments! Cath, I had forgotten that you are embarking on this adventure. I hope you and Terry have a great time, meet a lot of interesting people, learn a lot, and share it all back with us. I'll be checking in periodically to see how you are doing. Enjoy the trip! Much love,
Milagros

Teresa said...

Cathy, I left you a personal voice mail. Have a great trip, you will have the time of your life.

Teresa

Beth said...

MOM! (Cathy) I'm so proud of you for doing this. I will check the blog regularly for updates. Be safe and enjooooooooyyyyyyyy. Love, Aunt Beth

Beth said...

MOM! (Cathy) I'm so proud of you for doing this. I will check the blog regularly for updates. Be safe and enjooooooooyyyyyyyy. Love, Aunt Beth