Thursday, May 3, 2007

So Excited


Hi, I'm Julie. I am a kindergarten teacher at a private school in New York City. I've been teaching for 10 years and am so excited about this trip that I will get to experience with all of you!

I'm looking foward to getting to know a bit about each of you through this blog and seeing pictures of my fellow travel companions.


I can't believe how quickly the trip is approaching. Getting all the inoculations has not been terribly fun, but now I'm ready for anything.


3 comments:

Volunteer said...

jsut seeing how this works

fran said...

so excited about this adventure. Have an amazing time. hope your flight was not tooooo long!!!!
love mom

jen said...

Hi-
Glad to hear that you got there without any problems. Hannah had her recital tonight and it was wonderful. She did great and had a great time! We can't wait to hear all about your adventures. hope you had a good night sleep.
Love all of us