Monday, May 14, 2007

Getting Closer!

Hi from another clueless blogger. I'm Helen and had to wait for my daughter to make this happen. I, too, am from the Chicago area and friend to Terry and Cathy.

I am one of the non-teachers but am so eager and willing to do "whatever." In my past life I was a dietitian and worked in hospitals and community settings. This will be a very rewarding experience for each of us and I am looking forward to being a part of the team.

It's going to be wheels up in no time and I am getting soooooooo excited. Almost have the shots done and now it's onto the wardrobe.

3 comments:

margolis said...

Jim and Helen,
I am deeply impressed. Hope all continues to be exciting and successful. Good Luck and don't let the bed bugs bite!

Unknown said...

Helen,

Have a wonderful experience. We'll be watching the blog for news, and hope that it is all good.

Best wishses,

Bob

Unknown said...

Hope it's not any hotter there than in New York City. We had one short power failure yesterday and some spectacular thunder storms.

Hope all is well with you.

Bob