Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Jambo!


Jessica & Rob here... now that school's finally over (though Rob's still working, hehehe) we can devote all our attention to getting ready for the trip. Do not be deceived by how long it's taken us to post... we are VERY excited. We can't wait to meet you all and get to work (and relax) with you in Arusha.

We are both middle/high school science teachers in different NYC private schools. Long before we met, we also both did research on monkeys in Kenya. Weird, we know. Can't believe we're going to be on the other side of Kiliminjaro in less than 2 weeks. See you there if we don't see you on the plane first!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica and Rob-How I wish that I was joining you guys there this week! I got soooo sad reading your post and everyone elses too! I hope you have a great time, so much so that you want to go next year and I can join you! I wish you fantastic memories and I CANNOT wait to see you when you get back down in Long Beach! ALL MY LOVE-Colleen Ocho

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys! I will keep reading your blog while you are away-- give us lots of details. Best of luck- this is so exciting! I am thinking about you!!!