Monday, June 25, 2007

Teacher Blog

Hello from Cathy Schack...one of the Triplets of Chicago. My group visited St. Margaret's School, and Taryn will tell you all about it. A few of my impresseions include the hospitality of head mistress Mama Tesha and her staff at the primary school. They rank highly as an outstanding program. I visited a 7th level math class. The children were attentive and grasping their new material. The topic was: Symbols of Inequality. This felt like an entirely appropriate subject on so many levels. It is an honor to be here.

2 comments:

Milagros said...

Hi, Cath! How's it going? I can only imagine all the wonderful experiences you're having and how useful they will be in the future. I will continue to check back periodically. Have a safe and happy stay.

Anonymous said...

Cathy,
Wish we were with you! You are amazing and inspirational. Can't wait to share more of your experience through this blog...the boys and I are following along. Carebear